Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to beat Bournemouth. Of course. Absolutely no question there.

Annoying that Newcastle now guaranteed CL (All but goal difference). But still it's their last home game of a fantastic season and everyone wants to win their last home game for their fans. Lap of honour, etc.. especially against Leicester who are as bad as us, if not worse.

West Ham v Leeds, same story, last game at home before they go off to sunny somewhere for a European final, and it's against Leeds who are as bad as us, if not worse.

Leeds might beat Tottenham though because they are as bad as us, if not worse.

Last edited:

said this. you can only get so much

no way we will stay up IMO
I don’t want to stay up, if all we are going to do is have a record like this….DDWLLLL - I would rather us reset. There is absolutely no point in just making up the Numbers…..I’m just fookin’ board to the back teeth of 30 years of it. Thats why I have reconciled myself that whatever will be will be (I know that won’t be a popular opinion)

Got to point to their transfer window as the reason they stay up and the reason we may not
I remember saying on here last season these could easily finish above us when people were happy they beat Huddersfield to come up. Huddersfield would’ve been like Watford and Norwich last season and been gone a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.