Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite how bad we have been, not winnng for a bit, having lots of injuries and Seeing that, i think we have done well to not even be bottom for a day lol

_129721381_-d70b9a7c-f2a6-4878-988a-3b69963d4c9a-1.png

Yeah, but we've been relegated from the Premier League more times than any other Club during this Season :D

Yes we definitely needed West Ham to stay in the mix

West Ham record after so many europa games is very poor so not sure anyone can say with confidence they'll comfortably dispatch Leeds.

First leg showed they're not just going to coast to victory in Alkmaar, they'll have to put plenty into that otherwise it could just go to extra time and it's a big ask for them to get up for a Sunday afternoon game that they really won't care much about.

I always remember last season they played Burnley in similar scenario and barely did anything for first half and just about scraped a 1-1 in the end.

Think about it this way it's a very similar scenario for Leeds as it was last season going to Leicester after they'd played (and lost) to Roma in the second leg. Everyone knew it was a great chance of a rare away win and started off that game in a great tempo and that was enough to hold on despite their pressure in second half.

Yes. But it wasn't about whether we had a choice or not. It was, on this message board, fans demonstrating their knowledge or lack of same. And, quite honestly, given the way that the fans swayed this incompetent board from Pereira to Lampard, it was not beyond the same fanbase to sway him away from Fan-Friendly Frank. But too many wanted to "give him time" only because we hadn't given previous manager enough time to relegate us previously.

Lampard had plenty of backers. Their backing was the difference between a sacking in November and the five blown matches against the likes of Wolves, Southampton, and West Ham that, to this day, threaten our survival.
I hold my hands up I wanted to give Lampard time. He should have been gone after Bournemouth. Me personally wanted him gone after Brighton at home. I was sick of the way we was getting rid of managers and nothing seemed to be working. I wanted Benitez to do well but after we got destroyed in the derby I knew his time was up as well. The mad thing is we probably should have stuck by silva. All this mess started with giving block head and Walsh all that money to waste. I just pray it finally clicks with someone and we can start moving in the right direction.

I hold my hands up I wanted to give Lampard time. He should have been gone after Bournemouth. Me personally wanted him gone after Brighton at home. I was sick of the way we was getting rid of managers and nothing seemed to be working. I wanted Benitez to do well but after we got destroyed in the derby I knew his time was up as well. The mad thing is we probably should have stuck by silva. All this mess started with giving block head and Walsh all that money to waste. I just pray it finally clicks with someone and we can start moving in the right direction.
To be fair, Moshiri's decision-making has been disastrous from day 1. Koeman was never a logical choice. All that Farhad brought was money. To his credit, he flashed it. But he needed to give it to people who knew what to do with it. Sadly, his decision-making was so bad he gave it people like Marcel Brands. And then didn't let him do the job. If Brands wasn't up to it - and he wasn't - he should never have appointed him. But he did. And then got in his way. Madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.