Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happens at the end of the season, big questions will need to be asked, to spend the money we have done over the last 5 or 6 years and to be 2 seasons in a row to be soiling ourselves over relegation is unacceptable..will probably happen again next year unless major changes are made..that was the kind of result you'd expect on a weekly basis with the money spent but it only happens at the end of the season with livelihoods on the line..something seriously wrong there

Off Topic
It's always a bonus when the Daily Heil are upset too.

Well done all concerned.

As someone from Ireland i say to you all declare your independence from that ugly freak show of a country, and if you want to you(Merseyside) are welcome to join and become a province of a federal Ireland(not gonna to happen but its nice to dream), as Michael Collins said, give us back our future because we are tired of your past.. :D

We need one more win.

34 points would put us out of the reach of at least 2 of the other 3 still fighting.

If we play like we have in the last two games we'll get at least one win.
One more win puts us on 35 points

Taking off a point from City and losing the other 2 or winning 2 and getting points deducted would be pure Evertonia…

Leicester's goal difference still worries me; those three goals they somehow nicked yesterday might be huge for them. If they beat West Ham and steal a point off Liverpool, I think they're safe. Come on Liverpool ffs.

I still think Leeds will get out of it. They will get 4 pts. 34pts

Forest have tougher runin. 1pt max. 34pts
Leciester will win 1. 33pts

We need 3pts coz leciester better GD. Also city game cud [Poor language removed] our GD.

35pts safe.

"I'm not Fu****g Leaving"

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 34

Status
Not open for further replies.