Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Great point and impossible to argue against.

In normal circumstances.

Hiwever…both Wolves and Bournemouth will have nowt to play for by that stage so maybe that increases our chances of two unlikely wins.

So a point at Foxes will at least keep my hopes alive….for a few weeks 😞
If we lose at Leicester we're done.

Even a draw wouldn't be particularly brilliant, but it would at least keep our hopes alive.

I’m going to start supporting man city
Do you know part of me wishes that I could. One of my very good friends is a ST holder at City. I went down the pub to watch their game on Wednesday because I thought it would be a decent game. Their football is sublime , wonderful and I was pleased for him but otherwise I was disinterested . Actually the complete opposite of when I watch Everton. Then the football is terrible but I'm totally engaged.

l
Great point and impossible to argue against.

In normal circumstances.

Hiwever…both Wolves and Bournemouth will have nowt to play for by that stage so maybe that increases our chances of two unlikely wins.

So a point at Foxes will at least keep my hopes alive….for a few weeks 😞
if we can get a point at United , spurs are in awful form we can deffo win that , Fulham have got nothing to play for , we’ll get a win at palace , do you know what maybe Newcastle will take their foot off the gas after the spurs game …. And on and on .

Now it’s Leicester , then it’ll be “we got a draw against city at the etihad so who knows “ . I’ve been as bad but we’re deluded , we’re crap and deserve to be 19th. I’d love us to win at Leicester and I hope we do but for me the Fulham game felt like when it was the end.

A like to think I /we deserve better but I’m starting to be passed caring .

Apparently that lot are literally planning an Everton relegation Street party , on sat 28th May

And they call us obsessed
As has been said I don’t know many RS who haven’t been ,at least pretend sympathetic, but I don’t blame them if they going to celebrate . They should be laughing at us , we deserve it . I shine if it was them we’d be in bits , there is nobody to blame for this but the custodians of this once great football club so our enemies are the least of our problems it’s those rats that claim to be “our “ leaders

i'm resigned to our fate now, i rearranged my work schedule yesterday to be home to watch the game here in america. Certainly won't be doing that on monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.