Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're 3 points off staying up. Nothing has been decided yet.

They are in awful trouble. You have to win hkme games, and win games where you play most if the game against 10 men.

If you cant win those games, I'm not sure how many games they will win. That is a body blow tonight.

View attachment 206558

Palace haven’t actually won this year, and look completely toothless. But have quite the run of fixtures after Arsenal, six of the relegation candidates in a row.
That Leicester game looms large. Before it, they should lose at Arsenal. After it, two away games against desperate opponents. They could be in the gloop in quick order if they lose to Leicester...

Viera to be gone in the morning and Allardyce to be parachuted in for these final 11 fixtures. They turned to him 5 years ago to keep them up when they were in a very similar situation, and he's still on good terms with Steve Parish. Their squad is definitely has enough if they just get back to basics.

He'll also want to go out on a better note than a relegation with West Brom. If it is him then I think that's one club we likely won't get above especially considering our run of games now.

Still loads to do but I'm slowly gaining confidence that there are indeed definitely three worse teams than us.

The thing with Allardyce, is he normally takes 7 or 8 games before his methods start working (I know this wasn't the pattern for us). There must only be 10 or 11 games left them. On the run their on, it would be a big risk.

Viera to be gone in the morning and Allardyce to be parachuted in for these final 11 fixtures. They turned to him 5 years ago to keep them up when they were in a very similar situation, and he's still on good terms with Steve Parish. Their squad is definitely has enough if they just get back to basics.
Yeah, and then he’ll sign Harry Kane and Haaland and Parish has this flying machine made of cheese that will parachute Palace into the Champions league and they’ll win the World Cup and everyfing!

Status
Not open for further replies.