Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth do Leeds have a bit of quality?
Watch what happens when they get a new manager in, they will start to pick up points.
Not saying they will definitely stay up but they have goals in them, and like us have been in this situation before and turned it around.

There is no bigger myth in football than this statement.

It’s astonishing how many people believe this.
A few years ago in a club far, far away...

The manager and a youth coach had an argument. Resulted in a bet. Manager trained and set up the 2nd string in the youth department for one week and they then played against the 1st team. The second string ran out 3-0 winners...

Next few games are going to be tricky. Arsenal will be out for blood, and I don't see us getting too much change out of Villa. Mings is a donkey, but like Maguire at united, he can handle the aerial stuff pretty well and we don't have too much else. Maybe a blammo from someone. Expect 0-0 and then 3-0. It's ok though, just need average out a win every other game and we'll be fine

Next few games are going to be tricky. Arsenal will be out for blood, and I don't see us getting too much change out of Villa. Mings is a donkey, but like Maguire at united, he can handle the aerial stuff pretty well and we don't have too much else. Maybe a blammo from someone. Expect 0-0 and then 3-0. It's ok though, just need average out a win every other game and we'll be fine
We owe Villa one they always seem to get the better of us

They have appealed against the Premier League board’s decision to reject their wish to have Steve Cook reinstated into their 25-man squad amid a shortage of centre-backs. Cook was left out of the Forest squad submitted at the end of January’s transfer window after the arrival of Felipe but Willy Boly has since been ruled out for the season, Scott McKenna is sidelined for six weeks and Moussa Niakhaté is yet to return from a hamstring injury after being out since August. “We can’t understand why it’s been rejected, looking at the rules and some things which have gone on in previous years,” said Forest’s manager, Steve Cooper. “We’ll remind them [the Premier League] of the rules they wrote, and hopefully we’ll be OK.”

Hope they aren’t allowed to add him
To be honest I hope they are allowed mate as I think he’s absolutely gash.

That's really the issue though, create all you want but if no one can be clinical it won't amount to anything. If McNeil is going to keep lashing in crosses we need someone up front to get on the end of it. I don't think Maupay is that guy (not slating him as it's not his style of play).

Honestly might as well have Onana further up like we used to do with Felli
I wouldn't be against playing Onana higher up. It would certainly give Maupay someone to play off, and also give an opportunity to the likes are Garner to come in.

we do need to start hitting the target from open play though, no matter who the chances fall to.

Two clean sheets at home is reassuring, especially as neither Arsenal or Leeds really got close to scoring

Part of that could be down to them having an "off" day, but if we can shut out Villa as well then it's a good barometer that Dyche is tightening up the defence
He’s definitely tightened us up and we’ll prove harder to beat , I think it was a really good performance against arsenal . Leeds , well I thought they were awful but we dug in and got there in the end . In reality the difference is probably Calvert-Lewin , I know it’s only one game but I think we’re a different team with that focal point .

Villa will be a difficult prospect as they seem to have goals in them, hopefully we’ll see more of the same .

Watch what happens when they get a new manager in, they will start to pick up points.
Not saying they will definitely stay up but they have goals in them, and like us have been in this situation before and turned it around.
Not without Rodrigo they dont. According to reports this morning he's another 5 to 7 weeks out after damaging bone and ligaments and having surgery on it. He was on 10 for the season.

Leeds have scored 6 goals since November when the PL stopped for the WC and haven't won in the last 10 games. They are in MASSIVE trouble.

Can't decide whether Emery is a decent manager or not. He had a bit of a nightmare at Arsenal, but he's done well elsewhere. Not sure he'll be used to setting up against a Dyche-type team. We'll see
Mate I was made up when Villa went down they always seemed to beat us growning up now they’ve came back up it’s started again hahah

Well they have got rid of the old manager and there has been no bounce, and frankly some of the names are very underwhelming. They have been poor for about 15 months, under 3 different managers so I'm not convinced they come right on the 4th.

Worth stating with their goals, 10 of them are with Rodrigo, who is out until April and theyve scored 18 outside of that, 1 more than us. They're not prolific and are actually just a really poor side. They look like a side who will be relegated with a whimper on Saturday.

I also think we have to acknowledge that getting a new manager doesnt automatically mean you get more points, as otherwise every team would just keep getting managers every 5 or 6 games.

Not without Rodrigo they dont. According to reports this morning he's another 5 to 7 weeks out after damaging bone and ligaments and having surgery on it. He was on 10 for the season.

Leeds have scored 6 goals since November when the PL stopped for the WC and haven't won in the last 10 games. They are in MASSIVE trouble.

They didnt look like a side who had goals in them in Saturday. They carried 0 attacking threat from what I could see.

0 wins in 10, and 2 wins in 20 is a very bad record. I'm not convinced they magically win 5 from 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.