Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the best result for us tomorrow do people think between Forest & Leeds

Forest 3 points above us getting a result, or Leeds on same points losing

Soton and Bournemouth going to be two going I think…hoping we can get forest dragged into it, have a feeling they might implode over the next few months.

Only one result but it's probably safe to say we will be a better team under Dyche, a team good enough to stay up.

Hopefully the boards delay in sacking Lampard doesn't cost us at the end.

Ideally Leeds beat Forest tomorrow.

Would leave Notts just 3 above us with a worse GD and them still having all of the "big 6" + Newcastle to play.

Fulham away next week is a tough game for them as well.

Leeds have 2 games in hand on us and probably have a bit more quality than Forest.

Would leave Notts just 3 above us with a worse GD and them still having all of the "big 6" + Newcastle to play.

Leeds have 2 games in hand on us and probably have a bit more quality than Forest.

That’s my calculation too. It’s between us, forest and Leeds for that 3rd spot. I think Leeds have the most going for them. We must beat them when we meet.

Bizarrely Leeds play Man U on the 8th and 12th Feb so not the best two games in hand

One of Leeds games in hand is midweek away to Man. United so given they've got them twice in next week I'd argue a Leeds defeat is more beneficial of the two as things really could spiral quickly out of control as we saw this time last year under Bielsa.

Ironically Leeds other spare game is at home to....Nottingham Forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.