Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a lot more hope last year and thought we would pull through. This season i have fully accepted now that we will more than likely be going down.

The club has stripped any passion away this season and i just feel numb to it all now.

If we go down then we go down. its fully deserved.

Burnley fans probably had their happiest season in years this season. Financially it may be a disaster but for us fans, another miserable year in the Prem losing each week and battling relegation doesnt sound great.

Don't worry about Goodison hosting its last games in the championship as if we do get relegated BMD will not be completed and will end up looking like a half finished council estate. Meanwhile Goodison will be falling apart just like the rest of the club.

Goodison is a dump. Has been for years.

We have won 6 games all season how can anyone expect us to win 2 more in 5 games is beyond me it sickens me to say this but we are the worst team in the Premier

Great point and impossible to argue against.

In normal circumstances.

Hiwever…both Wolves and Bournemouth will have nowt to play for by that stage so maybe that increases our chances of two unlikely wins.

So a point at Foxes will at least keep my hopes alive….for a few weeks 😞

Will any of yous actually watch the prem while we're in the championship? If Everton aren't in it, I literally can't imagine caring what happens in another division. Never followed the champions league or any of that nonsense, don't think I'll be watching the prem at all next year tbh
I've got DAZN which in my region covers most of the big European leagues (La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1). I'll probably just watch that and cancel my sky subscription. I'm actually considering not watching any more of our games as long as the current board and owners are in situ, regardless of what league we're in next season.

The long term health of the club needs a total purge from ownership through the staff and most of the players. No reason to believe that people that don't know what a good premier league player looks like will know what a Championship league player looks like either. Obviously, the preference is to purge the leadership from the top league. But it may take relegation to actually make that happen when someone like Kenwright doesn't acknowledge his role in it and no one gets held accountable.

I've got DAZN which in my region covers most of the big European leagues (La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1). I'll probably just watch that and cancel my sky subscription. I'm actually considering not watching any more of our games as long as the current board and owners are in situ, regardless of what league we're in next season.
I get why you feel that way right now lad but I think you'll wanna watch us. We're Everton, no matter how rough it gets.
Fully agree with cancelling sky though, if I want to watch footy and Everton aren't on I'd always opt for Serie A or La Liga, much more enjoyable

Last season felt much different than this, wierdly I had a lot more hope then. Now i have already accepted we will be in the Championship next season.

Onana will go but the price will be much higher than £35m id imagine.
The vultures will circle (Daniel Levy) and offer you £12m because they can and you are desperate for cash. What you think a player is worth can be very different to what you get. We were picked to bits and there was nothing we could do about it.

Will any of yous actually watch the prem while we're in the championship? If Everton aren't in it, I literally can't imagine caring what happens in another division. Never followed the champions league or any of that nonsense, don't think I'll be watching the prem at all next year tbh

No.

I rarely watch non Everton PL matches….only if I have a bet on the Corners or if there is a blockbuster match like City v Arsenal the other night.

I only watch MOTD when we have had a win or draw so even that rare pleasure will be denied to me 😞

Just been checking the Championship, get a feel for where we'll be travelling to. Just noticed you need about 60 points to just scrape into the top 10 lol

So we'd need about 15 wins and 15 draws Just to get into the top 10!
You're right but its also worth noting that there are 4 more teams in that division and as such you'll play 8 more games

Status
Not open for further replies.