Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed the better palace play the more decisions go against them, they have given all the sky 6 a good go since Vieira has taken over, some bizarre decisions against the sky 6 that's for sure.
I’m not sure that’s just us. But there is definitely a big 6 media fuelled immunity.

Don’t get the Vieira doing well thing. Last season and this we’ve won more games than Palace.

Last season that palace team had lots of players who were end of contract and moved on. In fact they were one of my favourites to go down but he came in a quietly set about keeping them in the league quite comfortably.

In short he has done well

Don’t get the Vieira doing well thing. Last season and this we’ve won more games than Palace.

Last season that palace team had lots of players who were end of contract and moved on. In fact they were one of my favourites to go down but he came in a quietly set about keeping them in the league quite comfortably.

In short he has done well
He has improved us. The style of play has evolved. We are more versatile, can flex formations during a game, have a much younger, balanced squad with some better individual players.
Will we win anything? Nah.
Are we better ( compared to what we were?) Definitely.

Any team who gets beat by relegation-threatened Everton after being 2-0 up are either terrible or their goalkeeper has accepted a bribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.