Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

theyre falling them, think they will go - even if they had a full strength squad

be glad to see them gone, probably end up in financial trouble aswell with what theyve brought it
Maybe yeah, but dont take it for granted Palace, Southampton and Leicester will do any better, 2 of those even have worse form now

Maybe yeah, but dont take it for granted Palace, Southampton and Leicester will do any better, 2 of those even have worse form now
Leicester are always capable of stringing a few big wins together, but the other two will be in the mix right up to the end

Leicester are always capable of stringing a few big wins together, but the other two will be in the mix right up to the end
I think Leicester might regret not changing managers, everyone else has, something is a bit broken there, pinning all hopes on Maddison

Right now, objectively, I see it being Southampton, Forrest and us.

We need to pickup a few unexpected wins for that to change for me. I think Bournemouth have shown enough quality and fight to suggest they have a good chance of staying up.

I dunno, bad blip yes but they are just one team in the mix, besides Woods being out, playing without a striker is something we think we can get away with

If they're going to get safe they need to make a shape in the next game. Wolves at home next up looks to me the only remotely winnable game they have left.

If they fail to beat Wolves I'm declaring them down alongside S'ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.