Transfer Rumour Reinier Jesus

blue1948

Player Valuation: £500k
No it's not, it has been mentioned loads about Richarlison, I don't have any reason to make it up, he is our best player ffs
On the best player bit ,I don't think he deserving of that yet this season .He really needs to grow up and stop running around like a school kid ,falling over as though he has been kneecapped and start passing to players in a better position. I love him but best player not for me -yet .

Simon Buttle

Player Valuation: £10m
On the best player bit ,I don't think he deserving of that yet this season .He really needs to grow up and stop running around like a school kid ,falling over as though he has been kneecapped and start passing to players in a better position. I love him but best player not for me -yet .
He will always do the falling over stuff, it's a Brazilian thing tbh. I think he is our best player but that's just me, he is the player i think we would get the most money for if sold. He has also played a lot of football over the last few years for someone so young and needs a bit of rest. I just hope we can progress enough as a team and as a club that we can keep hold of him for aslong as possible.

Zatara

Player Valuation: £70m
He will always do the falling over stuff, it's a Brazilian thing tbh. I think he is our best player but that's just me, he is the player i think we would get the most money for if sold. He has also played a lot of football over the last few years for someone so young and needs a bit of rest. I just hope we can progress enough as a team and as a club that we can keep hold of him for aslong as possible.
My opinion is that if we manage him correctly he will step up another level or two next season.

Its important to note that hes probably tired after playing 3 seasons with hardly any rest and is still a young player in an emerging team.

Kean will probably need this season to adapt and he and Richarlison hopefully will develop an understanding to benefit both of them.

Players are adapting to one another and with Gbamin for example his passes to richarlison / bernard are slightly too far ahead which will improve as they get to know one another, also the deep defence compared to last season means Richarlison is playing a little further back.

Give it this season and the work Silva is doing will begin bearing serious fruit.

As for Reinier i hope we make the signing...would be good planning to have a player to gradually replace sigurdsson + adds to our brazilian contingent.

Sinski

Player Valuation: £950k
What if he has already signed and no one is announcing it yet and it will be announced after his birthday in January. Could already be agreed for all we know and any reports from now on will just be made up jarg because no-one knows anything.

Yank

Player Valuation: £6m
He's Brazilian, the falling over isn't going anywhere. I like him and generally agree with your post for the most part.

I also find the diving amusing. It doesn't bother me one way or the other anymore.

Nymzee

Player Valuation: £70m
What if he has already signed and no one is announcing it yet and it will be announced after his birthday in January. Could already be agreed for all we know and any reports from now on will just be made up jarg because no-one knows anything.
If it’s done it would be leaked by now in Brazil 100%

SiEdmo

Player Valuation: £8m
If it’s done it would be leaked by now in Brazil 100%
it was wasn't it, brazillian media on twitter at least a while back put a pic of him in an everton shirt with the headline 'accordad' or something which i think means agreed, might be absolute nonsense but maybe not....who the hell knows

here is one story at least (although is that Portuguese media?)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.