Ref for the FA Cup Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is something about him when i see him, he just seems to decide with the bigger/better team at the time.

i'm not into all this conspiracy stuff, but there is definitely something dodgy about him, i really don't want him in a game like this against a better opposition.

I don't like him for reasons we are aware of and including the Spurs game but I don't think he has a personal vendetta against Everton. It was poor judgment as to why he never gave us a pen at Spurs, I wouldn't say it was anything to do with Everton. He has to brush up on his awareness.

So....lower ticket allocation to give Arsenal an advantage, a referee that has never really favoured us and has made some pretty awful decisions against us.....what next?
Perhaps a 78 year old Clive Thomas will come out of retirement on Friday and run the line on Saturday??

What bothers me is that the FA seem to think it was Moyes who had a problem with Mr Clattenburg, and as soon as Moyesey moves on, all is fine and dandy. No thought to the Everton supporters, players, anyone else at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.