Ref for the FA Cup Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are trying to make it as hard as they can for us, but we're Everton FC and we are after them, can't wait for this game, i have a good feeling.

I knew they'd get him doing more and more of our games once they'd managed to weasel him into one at Goodison. He's just another referee now as far as the FA are concerned.

I don't think he's ever been awful since the derby when refereeing us. If anything it works in our favour.
this nonce has refereed us twice since that derby years ago and wasnt given our games because of his dreadful and biased performance in the derby,in the 2 games he has screwed us over vs spurs , why are they suddenly giving him everton games again? they just want to screw us over. lets face it liverpool and spurs are more financial viable for the powers that be getting in the champions league and its their way of making sure we dont, this idiot is a red pure and simple, hes beyond the law and he can screw us over without reproach, depresses me him being in charge of our game

Some conspiracy theorists would suggest that this referee was "planted", because the money obsessed FA are just trying to fix another "glamour" Final between City and Arsenal.

is this official?.....that's unbelievable!.....the FA aren't even trying to hide the fact they want Arsenal to win, first they allowed Arsenal break the 15% ticket rule, now this.....

is this official?.....that's unbelievable!.....the FA aren't even trying to hide the fact they want Arsenal to win, first they allowed Arsenal break the 15% ticket rule, now this.....

It really is quite striking isn't it? This is turning into us against the world.

The fourth offiacial is Phil Dowd, surely Clattenberk will have that in the back of his mind..

Think Phil likes us, could be on like.

Status
Not open for further replies.