Really worried about next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is @davek banned and this is a new multi? lol

Welcome mate enjoy your stay.

I'm actually confident about the new season with a few more signings. But then again I believed Martinez would get us cl... lol

Hi Craig.

You've still got Salah.

We've got Klaasen, Pickford, Sandro, Keane and the rest.

Oh and a final in Lyon ;)

hi everyone,

First post.

We have made some really impressive signings so far but I'm still a little worried about next season.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think we will fall down the table but I just don't see us going anywhere either.

Liverpool, united etc will all strengthen with players that we can't attract and we will stay 7th. Is this where we belong or am I being pessimistic?

Perhaps we finish exactly where we should do every season. Are we just the best of the rest?

I guess my first post could have been more uplifting but who says that's a thing!

Anyway, hope I'm wrong. COYB
Nah. Not bothered! We have strengthened.

Well I think we need a brand new back 4,a midfielder and another 2 strikers to be able to cope with this Europa league and push for top 6 and do well in the cups!Early days yet,here's hoping!

4677657-6298644037-w4ODI.png

Transfer window hasn't official opened yet and we already have Pickford and Klaassen...Have to feel that we are close to Keane and Sandro too. There's still time to get some other big names. And we'll see what happens with Lukaku and Ross. The transfer market is already much better than last season. I feel very good early. Who else is doing so much business right now?

I'm hoping we hedge all of our bets on the Europa League, kill two birds with one stone by getting champs league and snapping our trophy drought.

Status
Not open for further replies.