Really worried about next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Hutchison

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
hi everyone,

First post.

We have made some really impressive signings so far but I'm still a little worried about next season.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think we will fall down the table but I just don't see us going anywhere either.

Liverpool, united etc will all strengthen with players that we can't attract and we will stay 7th. Is this where we belong or am I being pessimistic?

Perhaps we finish exactly where we should do every season. Are we just the best of the rest?

I guess my first post could have been more uplifting but who says that's a thing!

Anyway, hope I'm wrong. COYB

hi everyone,

First post.

We have made some really impressive signings so far but I'm still a little worried about next season.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think we will fall down the table but I just don't see us going anywhere either.

Liverpool, united etc will all strengthen with players that we can't attract and we will stay 7th. Is this where we belong or am I being pessimistic?

Perhaps we finish exactly where we should do every season. Are we just the best of the rest?

I guess my first post could have been more uplifting but who says that's a thing!

Anyway, hope I'm wrong. COYB

Hi Craig

Good post, and interesting sentiments.

It's important to find yourself a number of like-minded posters on here to sure up your argument, can I make a recommendation?

@davek

Don't think we'll get anywhere near top 5 but I'm quietly confident of doing well in the cup competitions

It all depends on who we shift, and who arrives before the close season.

A good run in the FA cup, 2 wins against the RS, and top 10, I will be ecstatic!

Status
Not open for further replies.