reality check

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the point.
“At the moment”

you have picked negative extremes as your normal.

thats not were we will average out.

We've had far more bad games than good. Even under our initial good form there were alarming moments during the games. The first half against WBA in arguably our best game was a bit worrying until right at the end of it.

We have got 4 points from 18 against opposition you would have expected much more. It's not extremes it's just how badly we are open and have been right from the get go. We have been figured out and out worked. I'm not calling out players, or the manager, it is just where we are and I hope they can sort it soon.

Everton to me right now were better than when Moyes was in charge than the pitiful excuse for a football team we are seeing now

Back with Davy the players really fought and actually cared about playing and Everton were never an easy game for anyone - especially at Goodison. Now every team looks forward to them. They were rather limited and boring but very resilient and determined and had real characters and leaders too

Traits sorely lacking for the team now - most of them are a bunch of wimps, like Delph and Bernard cowering off after the match today smirking - proud with their their awesome contribution

Someone send this to Carlo to read - then he can read the riot act to the losers in the dressing room, this excuse for injuries is not good enough, all them players playing today are multi millionaires - and Finch Farm itself is one of the finest training grounds in the land

They need to do better than this rubbish we are putting up with

this is the thing, our biggest up in 10 years is the 4 in a row at the beginning of the season.
I would take a lot more downs, if it meant we could have more ups. We just do average.

Take Norwich there fans have miserable seasons when in the premier, but the next year it is all smiles for them as they win regularly and have the pleasure of looking forward to the next game.

As for that fckin Vardy clan(the wife family push it down my throat for years) it seem as they have an adventure every season.

It's just going to be another season of nothingness, we're a meh mid table team.

We get all excited when some of the dross we have finally leave or are near the end of their contract duration, but all the while we're busy adding more meh or bang average players to the squad.

Rinse and repeat.

And to put the cap on it, I bet we draw the RS in the 3rd. Round draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.