realistic transfer improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

What did you think about that Vlaar who played for Villa today? He will only have six months left on his contract come January, and is currently being linked with Man United. He will turn 30 in February though.

What did you think about that Vlaar who played for Villa today? He will only have six months left on his contract come January, and is currently being linked with Man United. He will turn 30 in February though.

I touted this a while back and it was generally thought that he wasn't anything special...

Cleverley will be a great Osman replacement. He was Villas MOTM today for me. Some brilliant passing and closing down.

Raiding Wolfsburg for Perisic and Rodriguez might be an idea next summer. To go along with a goalie, a centre back and a right back

Raiding wolfsburg for Perisic and Rodriguez (who's only 22, as baffling as that seems) would also cost another £30 mil. Plus we don't particularly need a left back do we? Perisic would be good though, although Firmino would be my choice if we were shopping in the Bundesliga. Maxim at Stuttgart is a decent little player as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.