realistic transfer improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've spent £60k on the right back position in about 10 years. If needs addressing.

true, but for a back up right back don't think we can spend that much...hes young,english and been in national squad...would be £10 mill plus
easy

hope we could unearth another Oviedo type

true, but for a back up right back don't think we can spend that much...hes young,english and been in national squad...would be £10 mill plus
easy

Agreed I'm just saying he should be a target until UTD do a footy manager and bid £35m to wreck our £7m with 34 add ons.

easy

What about getting Sam Byram in from Leeds for RB cover?

Browning looked more than capable, id save the money for another position and play him instead of Hibbert.

Watching Tadic makes me sad, he would have filled that criteria brilliantly. Of course it's impossible to say we were ever even in for him, but with all the stories that linked us, I'd imagine we were at least interested.
Probably, but he's done what's best for him you'd have to say. But Perisic is a big powerful driving winger with good end product. We'd be horrible to play against with him Barkley and Mirallas playing behind Rom.

Anyone else not trust Martinez to sign defenders.

He's only signed 2 thus far. Alcaraz and Galloway. Alcaraz is an acceptable squad option, who he got on a free to replace Heitinga at the time so I don't really have any complaints with that. Couldn't possibly comment on Galloway.

So on that basis I don't really know what to expect of any of his future defensive signings.

Probably, but he's done what's best for him you'd have to say. But Perisic is a big powerful driving winger with good end product. We'd be horrible to play against with him Barkley and Mirallas playing behind Rom.

I do like Peresic, and he'd be a good signing. Is he back from injury yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.