REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right then....a few of you lot seem switched onto the financial markets, where am I best going to secure my CHF and is it worth leaving as late as possible if it's improving all the time?

It's worth thinking exactly how much you need to be honest.

I ordered mine online from Asda, and they have a rate of 1.378 atm, whereas Tesco have 1.389. I realise it's only a couple of pence or whatever, but if you're gonna be £100+ worth, it's worth doing it online tbh!

I've just picked up 180 francs and then remembered how much a pint costs !, I think I'll be changing a few euro when I get there.

Best rate in town is Debenhams but go on www.money.co.uk/travel-money/tourist-exchange-rates.htm to get a rate of 1.39 ch franc keep it on your phone or print it out you also get a £5 voucher, you can get better but it's not even pennies plus some online need a minimum order or charge for delivery so you end up losing out

i bought some at the post office and got an exchange rate of 1.6 swiss francs to the pound but they only had a hundred. went back later for more and the exchange rate was 1.28 not sure if they made a mistake earlier as it seemed quite high

i bought some at the post office and got an exchange rate of 1.6 swiss francs to the pound but they only had a hundred. went back later for more and the exchange rate was 1.28 not sure if they made a mistake earlier as it seemed quite high

I got 1.28 at the post office today, sounds like you did well first time!

Anyone going bern via amsterdam?

I was until I got an email from KLM today saying they'd put me on a later flight due to overbooking.
Meant I'd get to Bern about 9pm instead of 4pm.

Rang them and fair play, they transferred me to an Air France flight via Paris with similar times to my original flights.

Status
Not open for further replies.