REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
He bossed the cup final in 1995 too. Ace player. Following season big Joe never really believed he could play Limpar and Kanchelskis in the same team as often as he/we wanted. He worried they would not track back. Sigh. The eternal dilemma, getting workers to play and players to work!! Same team can be great with the ball and easily over run with out it.
I was at the game when him and Royle fell out down at QPR,we were two down and they broke from their penalty area,rather than tackle their fella in their half Anders pretty much stood aside and let him through,enough to say they scored,Royle took him off at half time and I don't think he played for us again,sold to Brum I think,he was really temperamental but massively talented,that Wimbledon game what went through his head on the edge of the box for the penalty?,then he wins us a pen to get us back in it(was a Suarez type dive as welllol)

All I know is that we have to win this whole competition.

I just hope Lukaku, Mirallis and co. keep their heads long enough for this to happen.

IF it happens maybe they'll pipe down and stop acting like they're too good for us, as we'll be in Champions League next year.

This might still be a PERFECT salvage of an otherwise poor season!

COYB

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 132
All I know is that we have to win this whole competition.

I just hope Lukaku, Mirallis and co. keep their heads long enough for this to happen.

IF it happens maybe they'll pipe down and stop acting like they're too good for us, as we'll be in Champions League next year.

This might still be a PERFECT salvage of an otherwise poor season!

I have hope if we avoid English teams. Don't forget both liverpool and Spurs will be taking this very seriously also as it could be thier only route to CL.

That's not to say there's not some very good foreign teams who could easily "do us" but avoiding the English teams is gonna be essential.

Still the game on Sunday is surely the more important one? Will the players be focused enough to take the gifts Everton will surely present them?!

they like presents (and are pretty good in using them lately). but they have enjoyed a good education and will surely give some presents back to your boys.

and no, the thursday game is the most important one in the whole season.

i hope your team will underestimate mine. best thing that could happen.

they like presents (and are pretty good in using them lately). but they have enjoyed a good education and will surely give some presents back to your boys.

and no, the thursday game is the most important one in the whole season.

i hope your team will underestimate mine. best thing that could happen.

We wont be underestimating your team you can be sure of that

Status
Not open for further replies.