Ramsey & Ledley Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
If your watching the game today have a look at these two who have been linked with summer moves to Goodison, Frankly i would love Ramsey here and the price he is possibly available for now at Cardiff is likley to triple in the few years.

Post what you think of both as players and wheather they would be good or bad siginings for the Blues!

ushited are interested also so reckon we can forget about them.
But we will offer them less competition for places thus a quicker route to fame and fortune and after Lescott ,Cahill and Jags we have a record of bringing lower league players through in to top class performers.

Last edited:
true....not sure about the "fortune" bit though, afterall as well as the wedge they get to shower with quentin fortune.:D (this nearly fell off the bottom and nobody thought of that)

ledley had an excellent game. But Ramsey looked like he'd left his legs in the dressing room

ledley had an excellent game. But Ramsey looked like he'd left his legs in the dressing room
Ledley looked like he could be a asset while the game passed Ramsey by I kept waiting for a spark of brilliance but was left disappointed

I thought Glen Johnson got the better of Ledley today. He looks like a bit of a whinger too. I'd like to have seen a bit more of Ramsey as he looked more influential as the game drew to a close.

Too much a of a gamble those two though.

what was that guy whittingham like? he's looked pretty impressive in the semi etc

ledley was poor, his 1st touch especially

ramsey looked ok but didnt get enough time for me

wouldnt pay more than £2m based on what little i have seen today

I actually thought Ledley was good today, i was far more impressed with him then when i have seen him in previous games. He showed all the time for the ball, kept the tempo high, broke quickly and was well able to take Johnson to the byline. There was one ball he hit over the top to Parry which was sublime, only Parry's pace and touch stoped it form being a great goal scoring chance. The minute he hit it i thought of AJ or Yak on the end of it. Can whip in a cross and a corner too. All in all i wouldnt be hugely dissapointed if we got him on todays showing.

Ramsey again really impressed me, i know many will say he wasnt great on the ball and in truth his inexperience did show. What impressed me though was not exactley what he did on the ball but what he did off it. I can remeber him being out on the wing, def midfeild playing of the stirker and as an attacking midfeilder. We are not talking about a headless chicken either he made space for himself twice in the box and had two good goal scoring oppurtunities and set up another, i realy feel this lad is class, i think we would be saving ourselves 15 million if we signed him for six. Take into account that he did this at 17, did the above in twenty minutes, in an F.A. Cup final, against players on about 50k a week and a divison above him. Sign him up now i would pay 6 mill!

Oh and Katherine Jenkins aswell!

Last edited:
They looks like a great addition to the squad, as they have the potential to develop into a great player, they should be a great squad player in the mean time.

If we do get them in the summer we should think about senting them back out on-loan so they could get some more playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.