Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a choice of mori or jags doesn't mean much that he is picking mori,he won't be picking him next season.

He had the financial clout to buy a top class centre back in January and seemingly didn't even look at any...that suggests to me that he was happy with the current pairing

He had the financial clout to buy a top class centre back in January and seemingly didn't even look at any...that suggests to me that he was happy with the current pairing
Mate come on would you be happy with them two,and as I've said they won't be both playing next season,and as a former world class centre back koeman knows this as well.

We're on earth does it say seemingly he didn't look at any centre backs in January the major rumours that didn't happen we're van dijk & Michael Keane

Attachments

• IMG_3367.JPG
    IMG_3367.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 55

...you can only buy a 'top class' CB if they are available. Perhaps the player he wanted wasn't available, things like that happen.

...I presume lots of enquiries were made. You simply can't buy every player you want when you want.

I'm not saying that. But likewise, just because a player isn't explicitly on the transfer list doesn't mean he isn't "available". Say he wanted Michael Keane, obviously Burnley don't want to sell him. But if a bid came in of around £20m it might have been too good to turn down and the player might (would) be interested in the move, therefore he becomes available.

I'm not saying that. But likewise, just because a player isn't explicitly on the transfer list doesn't mean he isn't "available". Say he wanted Michael Keane, obviously Burnley don't want to sell him. But if a bid came in of around £20m it might have been too good to turn down and the player might (would) be interested in the move, therefore he becomes available.

...I very much doubt a bid of £20m would have made Keane available. You have to consider what Burnley would have to pay for a replacement and the potential cost of relegation. Lots will go on behind the scenes, particularly if the player is keen on the move. It wouldn't surprise me if we made enquiries about top targets who are genuinely unavailable in January but told to come back and enquire again in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.