Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
#squad.

Lad has a role to play.
He may be playing on merit because RK rates him, or because RK sees him as the only option to play in the set up he prefers.Next season he could earn us a good profit from a La Liga side or be a decent squad player for us, if RK looks elsewhere for a starter.

He has a mistake in him but the guy is a powerhouse in the air. I think he has done well since coming into a back 3 I certainly think Williams has been worse though

I like Mori a lot, despite not thinking he's particularly good.

It was probably the foul on Origi that's swung it for me.

It was the foul that swung it for me the other way.

Absolutely brain dead to be doing that when we had zero fully fit centre backs for a Wembley semi final 3 days later.

It was the foul that swung it for me the other way.

Absolutely brain dead to be doing that when we had zero fully fit centre backs for a Wembley semi final 3 days later.
Oh, you're definitely not wrong there. I'm just an idiot who lives to see Liverpool suffer any type of misfortune.

Personally I reckon Williams has been more of a disappointment than him
Couldn't disagree more. Williams has been exactly what I expected, which is better than Jags and Mori.

He keeps his starting spot for a reason.

He was never meant to be more than a stop gap and he's done an adequate job of walking in and helping improve the defence. That said though I still found his price at 12 million to be more shocking than Bolasie's.

Couldn't disagree more. Williams has been exactly what I expected, which is better than Jags and Mori.

He keeps his starting spot for a reason.

He was never meant to be more than a stop gap and he's done an adequate job of walking in and helping improve the defence. That said though I still found his price at 12 million to be more shocking than Bolasie's.
We've got the 4th best defensive record in the league, and last year there were only 5 more sides that conceded more than we did. What has the only constant been in our defense this year that's different from last? Ashley Williams. Mori should be kept as an off the bench option in the summer, but we should be looking to improve from him. Still not as bad as some say though.

We've got the 4th best defensive record in the league, and last year there were only 5 more sides that conceded more than we did. What has the only constant been in our defense this year that's different from last? Ashley Williams. Mori should be kept as an off the bench option in the summer, but we should be looking to improve from him. Still not as bad as some say though.
He's not terrible, I've never said he was.

I think he's an alright defender but has more than his fair share of dodgy moments and that's what I associate him with.

Status
Not open for further replies.