Ramadan Mubarak

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they all know what they are doing with their bodies. This is such a non issue being given far too much airtime. Happens to lots clubs every single season.

I hope it is a non-issue.

But we're in the teeth of a fight for survival and I'd rather we had players fuelling up for it.

And they all know what they are doing with their bodies. This is such a non issue being given far too much airtime. Happens to lots clubs every single season.
What about the prayer times? I think some of the times can be while the game is being played, are footballers and athletes given any special dispensation during Ramadan?

What about the prayer times? I think some of the times can be while the game is being played, are footballers and athletes given any special dispensation during Ramadan?

Prayers are delayed until the game is over and at most they will miss one prayer, that’s not an issue.

Next home game is a night game so they will have broken fasts and be ready for the game.

One last thing, we’re not the only club that has Muslim players and those players would almost certainly be fasting too

Prayers are delayed until the game is over and at most they will miss one prayer, that’s not an issue.

Next home game is a night game so they will have broken fasts and be ready for the game.

One last thing, we’re not the only club that has Muslim players and those players would almost certainly be fasting too
Thank you.

I'm not religious and find it quite bizarre, but each to their own and all that. They might even draw inspiration from it.

At the end of the day it's about 12 hours isn't? Not that different to having tea at 6/7pm and having breakfast in the morning and playing football at 10am.

I'm not religious and find it quite bizarre, but each to their own and all that. They might even draw inspiration from it.

At the end of the day it's about 12 hours isn't? Not that different to having tea at 6/7pm and having breakfast in the morning and playing football at 10am.
x30 days of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.