Rally the troops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipp blue

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
This is happening too much for my liking how often has Coleman come out and had to say something along the lines of "we have something to prove". If a group of professional players can't keep themselves motivated with a top 4 position within grasp and 2 games in hand then there's a serious problem mentally within the squad.
This team have had something to prove far too often, which means we are putting in sub pat performances far too often.

This is happening too much for my liking how often has Coleman come out and had to say something along the lines of "we have something to prove". If a group of professional players can't keep themselves motivated with a top 4 position within grasp and 2 games in hand then there's a serious problem mentally within the squad.
This team have had something to prove far too often, which means we are putting in sub pat performances far too often.
We know there’s a huge mentality problem within the club. It’s improved somewhat by replacing people like Scheiderlin with people like Allan but we’ve still got plenty of losers in that dressing room. Don’t blame Seamus, he’s doing what the captain is supposed to do and tbh if everyone had his attitude we’d not have lost against Fulham or Newcastle imo

They knew a win against Fulham would keep us in the mix heading into a tough run of games. They bottled it and no showed. It won’t even surprise me if we do win tomorrow but what’s the point in beating the better sides if you’re just gonna roll over against the sides who we should be beating? No consistency from them.

They knew a win against Fulham would keep us in the mix heading into a tough run of games. They bottled it and no showed. It won’t even surprise me if we do win tomorrow but what’s the point in beating the better sides if you’re just gonna roll over against the sides who we should be beating? No consistency from them.
Yep though true, instead of people been happy if we did win v City, you can bet your life that there will be more moaning about not beating Fulham, than beating City lol

hello buddies as the appointed captain he is showing leadership and owning the crisis. when u progress from the drive thru to running the tables u may learn these concepts.
Showing leadership is fine, but it shouldn't be needed because we've lost to the likes of Newcastle twice, Leeds, fulham we are better than these teams yet are losing to them then putting in good performances and beating teams that people would predict we would lose to.
If we could put in a performance against weaker teams to match the performance that we put in V spurs then we'd be in a far better place.. that's the killing part we know we can put in a top shift but then witness dire performances against poor teams.

Showing leadership is fine, but it shouldn't be needed because we've lost to the likes of Newcastle twice, Leeds, fulham we are better than these teams yet are losing to them then putting in good performances and beating teams that people would predict we would lose to.
If we could put in a performance against weaker teams to match the performance that we put in V spurs then we'd be in a far better place.. that's the killing part we know we can put in a top shift but then witness dire performances against poor teams.
who did we play after those games buddy?? was there a response?? so he is a great captain then it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.