Ralf Rangnik

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no chance he is coming here. This is more media drivel.

RB Leipzig (although I dislike them immensely) seem to be an organised and generally well-run club.

He would have to be mad to trade in what he has achieved and what he currently has over there, in favour of what would await him here.

He's also not stupid and wouldn't wish to spend any time dealing with tweedle dee and tweedle dum in our board.

RB Leipzig (although I dislike them immensely) seem to be an organised and generally well-run club.

He would have to be mad to trade in what he has achieved and what he currently has over there, in favour of what would await him here.

He's also not stupid and wouldn't wish to spend any time dealing with tweedle dee and tweedle dum in our board.
Agreed. He's got a very good gig ATM.

You could apply that reason to any manager we've approached, hence the mess we're in.

Status
Not open for further replies.