Ralf Rangnik

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wouldn't mind him.

He's sensible, if nothing else - and we need a bit of that.
Sensible, if you mean super smart, yes. Very organized, but completely dedicated to the concept. He'll have very good reasons - usually very consistent reasons - for literally everything he does.

Practices would be hysterical. I have no doubt half the team couldn't handle them - which is why he does concern me a bit coming in midyear. He'd sell half the team if he could. We'd be the fittest team in the league, that's for sure.

But to watch him freak out Klopp would be awesome. Just awesome. Seriously, Klopp would pee himself standing next to Ralf.

Has a good CV. He should not cost a fortune to prize away. Just question his ambition, in that, would he want to take on a project called Everton Football Club? Wasn't he tentatively linked with the England manager job at one time?
When we hired Martinez. Ralf I think has a problem with going all in with whatever he does, so I don't think we'd need to worry about ambition.

Would be good as a DOF with Tuchel as manager...but then what becomes of Walsh?

Seems very odd to me...

..yep, does seem strange. We are in a position where a wrong decision could relegate us. I know some on here don’t accept that realisation but we are a very ordinary team.

I notice this bloke was shortlisted to be an astronaut at one stage so he’s clearly clever but I don’t know how he’d cope with a relegation battle (especially as he apparently left a previous job because of the pressure).

Status
Not open for further replies.