2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Rafael's legal team are ensuring he can milk every single penny from his contract before the severance can be confirmed.

Despite being a very wealthy man he won the lottery with us. Back to what he calls his home and a guaranteed multi million pound contract.

He still took the position despite the uproar and banners outside his own home, the last few months should have been enough for him to resign if he had any dignity but he didn't, he took us for a ride and I can understand why the owners have taken this long to get rid of him after the previous managerial turmoil - he took advantage of that imo.
Let him take to us court. We can argue he was doing it on purpose as no sane individual would pick Rondon if they were attempting to win a match.

He's now got more pages than Koeman, halcyon days.

Since before he was appointed I can hand on heart say I have never watched a single press conference or interview of his all the way through, they just get turned off, and I’m not starting now by watching that! As for feeling bad for the man - not a chance! He’s done his very best, along with the bloke who appointed him btw, to make Everton a laughing stock!
This

Saw this last night, really made me chuckle
Screenshot_20220115-212906.png

Status
Not open for further replies.