2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James was one of our best players despite his injury record and Ancelotti knew how to get best out of this limited team. We beat the majority of the top 6 and was vying for a place in Europe all season. Yes, I do agree we had a poor run towards the end because of injuries, poor form and inadequate squad depth. 59 points was one our biggest tally's in years and we won't even get close to that this season.
Spot on ?

If only we had waited a week to sell Digne… 1 week…

What do you think is paying for his severance? That money bailed out the club and allowed us to get a young RB to finally replace Coleman. As good as Digne is and would have been to us over the next few years we have to start again which means we have to look 5 years down the line for this all to come to fruition....hopefully.

What do you think is paying for his severance? That money bailed out the club and allowed us to get a young RB to finally replace Coleman. As good as Digne is and would have been to us over the next few years we have to start again which means we have to look 5 years down the line for this all to come to fruition....hopefully.
It’s really brilliant having a cack left back for 20 mil and a right back who won’t even get brought on when we have no right back on the pitch!

No

Je suis Lucas

(Probs already posted)

The point here about the character and ‘something wrong in the dressing room’ is clearly true though, it has been for years and it’s something that has laid waste to several managers.

A Manager should get a grip of the dressing room, especially experienced pros like Ancelotti and even Allardyce. But maybe it’s just the awful ‘mediocre will do’ mentality right at the top that consistently trickles down and causes a bad atmosphere.

I haven’t got any faith in a new manager changing that obvious lack of character either, not for more than a few games.

I expect we’ll replace Benitez with someone soon with the hope of pulling away to safety, then if we achieve that, the squad will revert to type and the new manager will be ousted again sooner or later. That’s literally the cycle of managers at Everton and it will result in relegation unless something fundamental changes at board level.

It’s really brilliant having a cack left back for 20 mil and a right back who won’t even get brought on when we have no right back on the pitch!

No

Je suis Lucas

Nicely supporting our 22 year old international signing I see. I can get your reasons but he's gone and we have to get behind our player, he will improve. Baines didn't play really for the first season here.

Status
Not open for further replies.