2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have got Potter in. I watched the Brighton v Palace match last night and the football they were playing was light years away from ours.

They had a structure and a clear game plan. Remember those?

Dan Ashworth is just as responsible for that Brighton team as Potter is. He finds the players, Potter gets them playing. That's how it should work as a progressive club, something we are years away from.

Should be sacked for impersonating a football manager
rb.jpg

Well I've never seen them both in the same place at the same time.

Jus' saying.....

2 subs he used today and one of them was a defender

It's not like this was a must win game or anything.

At this point I don't think he wants to be here, he's just picking a team for giggles and relying on the worse we do the more they'll love him to shield him from the piss poor job he has done when he actually cared/thought he could do something.

I feel exactly the same way.
Felt like the perfect appointment to me at the time. A fearless manager, somebody that knows how to build, how to set up against more talented opposition.
Even some of his fiercest critics were starting to come around after the Man Utd draw after what was a very good start.
How it all went tits up so fast and so dramatically... I really wonder what's happening. Playerpower? Rotten apples? Benitez overplaying his hand?

2-0 down after 20 minutes... How can you start a game without focus again? Unacceptable.
He’s a poor manager, that’s what happened.

Literally what his fiercest critics informed everyone, and not many of them turned after the Utd game; maybe people sitting on the fence.

As we said at the start he’s an egotistical bell, who upsets players, is negative with his tactics and stubborn. Everything we’ve witnessed

Ridiculous to employ him in the first place! Ex gobshite god, who belittled us on Tv, the naivety of the chairman to have him lead us was a smack in the mouth to nearly all us.. Makes us look like a desperate small club employing the man who also has the Gaul to blame the fans for being part of our dire situation

Status
Not open for further replies.