2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the above in your last sentence, is why I think benitez hates the fans.

….I remember him basking on the pitch after the late win against Arsenal, I watched him scurry off and leave players to the fury of the fans at Brentford and I understand he darted down the tunnel at the end today.

I don’t get the comparisons with Mike Walker. Walker might have been a dreadful coach but he wasn’t an unpleasant man.

The players are a nervous wreck! He has “coached” them in to submission!
Thats the problem.

He hasnt coached them to do anything. Whatever Ancelotti's set up was with Davide and other staff, they at least had themc oached to do the basics first.

You say this but my stance has always been the same, this is Moshiri's Everton, here's one, how many of those who constantly slated Kenwright have cone out and said in hindsight they were wrong? not many, thats the real problem, Rafael is a symptom of what he created.
That maybe true, but your actions over the past couple of months have been very poor.

We aware of the mess of the owner, but this kopite pig was finished years ago and should never have set foot inside this club

I am sad that it hasn't worked out. I think many aspects of the shake up would have been a good thing in the long run.
Football has been too poor though and unfortunately the gamble hasn't worked. I personally wouldn't sack still but think he is gone.
I feel exactly the same way.
Felt like the perfect appointment to me at the time. A fearless manager, somebody that knows how to build, how to set up against more talented opposition.
Even some of his fiercest critics were starting to come around after the Man Utd draw after what was a very good start.
How it all went tits up so fast and so dramatically... I really wonder what's happening. Playerpower? Rotten apples? Benitez overplaying his hand?

2-0 down after 20 minutes... How can you start a game without focus again? Unacceptable.

You say this but my stance has always been the same, this is Moshiri's Everton, here's one, how many of those who constantly slated Kenwright have cone out and said in hindsight they were wrong? not many, thats the real problem, Rafael is a symptom of what he created.
Who was supposedly wrong? Kenwright and moshiri are as bad as each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.