2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

You say this but my stance has always been the same, this is Moshiri's Everton, here's one, how many of those who constantly slated Kenwright have cone out and said in hindsight they were wrong? not many, thats the real problem, Rafael is a symptom of what he created.
You are spot on with the Moshiri stuff.

The Benitez love in from you obviously was put on massively at times. Hopefully you won't have to do it for much longer!

That maybe true, but your actions over the past couple of months have been very poor.

We aware of the mess of the owner, but this kopite pig was finished years ago and should never have set foot inside this club

It's funny how some are now backtracking a tad, especially @ForeverBlue92, I wonder if he'll be Rafael out now.

You say this but my stance has always been the same, this is Moshiri's Everton, here's one, how many of those who constantly slated Kenwright have cone out and said in hindsight they were wrong? not many, thats the real problem, Rafael is a symptom of what he created.
But 'Rafael' is a massive part of the problem now. And with fans like you continuing to back him is only taking the club down. Granted there are many issues with the way Moshiri runs the club, but they cannot be solved over night. Getting rid of Benitez now is a must and a step in the right direction

Status
Not open for further replies.