2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched OUR team home & away for over 55 years & if I chose to leave after 20 mins rather than hear an opposing teams fans chant the name of OUR teams manager then that is my right & how dare you criticise my actions & that of many other fans.When you start paying for my seat then you may express your opinion
I for one understand you leaving perfectly. I was sat at home furious with the whole club for being that third rate and not even showing an ounce of courage. Add the rs rabble chanting that slug's name would have me out the stadium too.

Bleeding hell Everton, sort your $%#@ out.

So did Ancelotti, didn't take you long to turn on him though.

Maybe your standards are not that low after all you did say Benitez not getting top 7 would be a failure...

Oh wait.... just over a month later you said this.
I 'turned on' Ancelotti at the end of the season - so that's a season and a half of evidence built up and judged. And I dont think I ever called for him to be sacked.

As for 6th/7th - that was on the basis of signngs and not anticipating the worst injury crisis in living memory.

I back managers. You and others dont. I concede that you lot are in the majority now - the majority of a fanbase that's forgotten how to give managers time to prove themselves. More's the pity.

Don't use bad language or you will be reported.
You said the Spanish walrus didn't relegate Newcastle. That was a lie.
God, you really are a complete ignoramus aren't you. I explained my point last night. If you sign a goalie when you're in the zone, and he lets in a million goals, he still didn't relegate the team, they were already there. The most you can say is that he failed to improve them. Same with a manager you absolute bellend. He didn't relegate them.
Now, to more important matters, Provide evidence of my racism please

Bigger fish to fry mate than try to get progress in a cup we've never won.

He managed against Chelsea, United, and Arsenal back to back in the league and didn't lose.

Rafael wouldn't get anywhere near that
A win first game, then a draw, then a defeat, then a draw.

What a 'kin magician.

God, you really are a complete ignoramus aren't you. I explained my point last night. If you sign a goalie when you're in the zone, and he lets in a million goals, he still didn't relegate the team, they were already there. The most you can say is that he failed to improve them. Same with a manager you absolute bellend. He didn't relegate them.
he didn't save them, which I'd imagine is what they wanted.

On the day they were relegated who was their manager . Simple Question.
And you are reported for insulting comments.

Still waiting for you tell me whether you think Benitez is still doing a good job so far like you said a month ago.
Did a good job first 6 weeks.
Then the injuries piled up and we sunk like a stone.

I'll judge him when or if he gets cash to spend and time to bed players in AND when the injured are back.

From the evidence of his managing when we had a full compliment of players he is easily good enough for this club.

Now, feel free to misinterpret / misrepresent all that...

Useless crap like Demarai Gray, that kind? Are you more of an Alex Iwobi chap I take it...
Don’t believe Benitez’ publicity machine, the very ordinary Marcel Brands watched Gray several times last season and the signing of Gray was down to him, proving that even a broken clock is right twice a day. Benitez was responsible for signing Townsend, Lonergan, Begovic and Rondon. Townsend is a decent squad filler, the others???

On the day they were relegated who was their manager . Simple Question.
And you are reported for insulting comments.
its funny, I tend to get hot under the collar when unsubstantiated allegations of racism are made about me. But you're going to be asked this anyway, so I'll ask again, where is the evidence of my racism?

Don’t believe Benitez’ publicity machine, the very ordinary Marcel Brands watched Gray several times last season and the signing of Gray was down to him, proving that even a broken clock is right twice a day. Benitez was responsible for signing Townsend, Lonergan, Begovic and Rondon. Townsend is a decent squad filler, the others???
no way. Benitez specifically said how he courted Gray for over a year.

its funny, I tend to get hot under the collar when unsubstantiated allegations of racism are made about me. But you're going to be asked this anyway, so I'll ask again, where is the evidence of my racism?
Go to the thread on the Liverpool women's hospital . Re read what you wrote there.
To me it was a disgrace and I was not alone in my views .

Status
Not open for further replies.