2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He won’t get a proper window, it’s just as well because he would sign players to suit his Jurassic football and then, when he is sacked, we would have more useless crap, who are no use to a new manager. Giving this manager a window would be reckless.
Useless crap like Demarai Gray, that kind? Are you more of an Alex Iwobi chap I take it...

No results in the next two he has to go. You don't lose that many in this league as much as we need stability there's nothing stable about a manager most of the fanbase despises and who is outdated as a coach.

The most shocking thing last night was Matip in the first minute having a free header from a corner, right in the middle of the 6 yard box.
How was it possible to send them out so badly organised?
Incredible moment wasn’t it? Could have been 3 after 10 minutes. Just off the chart disorganised, nobody knows what they’re doing. Every defensive set piece looks like we’ll concede and we have no threat when we get attacking ones - we scored a decent amount last season. There’s a lot of things that aren’t Rafael’s fault but whatever he’s done, it’s made us worse.

I and others gave credit where its due after some, OK, performances, in all honesty tho, it was spells in a game, not a consistent 90, not fully in control and had times when it could have gone against. The signs were there even with a fit squad that all wasn't right.

Without those results against Burnley etc we would be firmly planted in bottom three. So yes we were OK, we were not solid in of those games.

We all said bring on the so called top 6 and things would be different and here we are.

Yes we have had the injuries to contend with but that needs to be managed at ALL teams and he has shown that isn't his forte.

He set us up wrong last few games, sitting 3-5 yards off against Brentford was bad enough but that midfield set up last night was quite simply abysmal.

We are in trouble, so at what point do you acknowledge that and address it, firmly entrenched in bottom 3 or before it gets there?

Foe me, well before is the answer.

We are a mess and I believe it's beyond him to sort it.
yes indeed. Without those bollocks me uncle would in fact be me auntie.

Status
Not open for further replies.