2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I agree. I counter that it is our worst run of injuries and lowest spend for a new manager in the same period, probably with the worst squad also.
We went multiple transfer windows in a row under Moyes without signing a player for a fee, someone even built a website with a clock on it. Big spending is a new thing for us, yet people act like we've been doing it for decades.

Beat Judas Arteta and we get ourselves free of this death spiral. A draw hands us something to hold onto until Palace

...and then do the same with the next manager.

About time someone handed support to a manager and left them to get on with turning it round. It's early enough in the season to do that.

Wouldn't happen to Dunc

Still astounded people defend him.
They talk about him having a good start. We won 4 games. 3 of them are against sides in the bottom 5. One win since September. 2 points in 9 games. 1 goal in November. Embarrassed last night. It should not even be a debate.
Club is a shambles. Others need to go.
But on the pitch is where we can change things straight away . And it has to be done .

Still astounded people defend him.
They talk about him having a good start. We won 4 games. 3 of them are against sides in the bottom 5. One win since September. 2 points in 9 games. 1 goal in November. Embarrassed last night. It should not even be a debate.
Club is a shambles. Others need to go.
But on the pitch is where we can change things straight away . And it has to be done .

Spot on.

Even ignoring the actual results...the 'tactics' are non existant.

D7228185-FE50-48E7-8F71-7AB484D5732E.jpeg

Here is how the world sees us today, we are an absolute laughing stock.

What say you @davek ?

2 points from 8 games not enough to sway you? You must have some very low standards.
Wow, less leeway than anyone else? I must have blanked out all of that unswerving support Dave has given to our previous incumbents. I'm sure someone more bothered than me could probably find a complimentary post from Dave 14 matches into Koeman's reign, I know he must've been a big supporter of RonKo as he always gets behind the team and the manager.

I'm aware, but you said since 1999. We've only had cash for 5 years and we've largely spunked it up against the wall. Benitez's budget is a return to normality the past 4 years are the anomaly.
Mate, we have spent 600 million in 6 years, (and a lot in the few years before that,Raf was given 1.7 million,are you honestly going to say it is a level playing filed of comparison?

What say you @davek ?

2 points from 8 games not enough to sway you? You must have some very low standards.
He found those quick results...with a first team to choose from...and that all collapsed with the long term injuries. Not his fault this lot are made of porcelain.

Status
Not open for further replies.