2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last 5 mate.

It's all be varying degrees of crap with a brief break in the crap raining clouds for a moment of sunlight before back to torrential crap.

The false dawns make it even more miserable. I thought we might be onto something when we brought in Ancelotti, but I was blinded by the name, and we were still Everton and just as crap as ever.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I think he’ll actually cry when Benitez gets webbed.

I actually couldn't care less thats what most people dont understand.

I said when Raffa was appointed I pay to watch the 11 on the pitch not the bloke in the dug out.

Never once sung Carlo Fantasico
Never once chanted Raffa Benitez
Didnt sing the SOS is back song under Martinez.

Anyone who gets emotionally attached to managers or "hates" them is bonkers never mind players - Lukaku and Gana were the only two players since the Moyes days I genuinely "liked".

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I think he’ll actually cry when Benitez gets webbed.
Screenshot_20211102-202811_Samsung Internet.jpg

Except it isn't the same players from then is it? Money has been spent and the squad has been improved with the likes of Gray, Townsend, Godfrey, and Allan who are all still playing.
lol I feel like you are just being purposely obstinate. Pickford, Iwobi, Keane, Richarlison, Digne, Coleman, Davies, Delph, Gbamin, Holgate all played under Silva and were trounced by our rivals at home and occupied the relegation zone.

I actually couldn't care less thats what most people dont understand.

I said when Raffa was appointed I pay to watch the 11 on the pitch not the bloke in the dug out.

Never once sung Carlo Fantasico
Never once chanted Raffa Benitez
Didnt sing the SOS is back song under Martinez.

Anyone who gets emotionally attached to managers or "hates" them is bonkers never mind players - Lukaku and Gana were the only two players since the Moyes days I genuinely "liked".

180A5E0D-21A7-435F-BAA6-6B9E64C1D516.jpeg

Except it isn't the same players from then is it? Money has been spent and the squad has been improved with the likes of Gray, Townsend, Godfrey, and Allan who are all still playing.

Which is why if everyone was fit we’d be seeing improved results, but we’ve basically swapped:

Our crap plus Mina Doucoure DCL Richarlison

For

Our crap plus Gray Godfrey Townsend Allan

We need the scenario where we have good players in the first 11 and good players in the squad to give any manager options to change games, but also cover for injuries. We have neither. So injuries happen, and the poor form returns, we fire a manager, and the cycle repeats.

Were we though? Were we bidding 25 million?

We are Everton , so did we have money? Or were we phantom bidding like we have done on so many occasions?
Depends what you believe in the media. Many who are backing benitez now, backed his decision to get of James because of his media reported £250k wages and not because benitez is stubborn and dodnt like him. (Despite media widely reporting when he signed it was between 90-140k).

Yet at the same time, don't believe the media reported bids going in for Diaz, and Patterson and other players.

Well David Moyes has shown that to be complete BS.

Footballs a simple game - dominate CB's, fullbacks who can attack and defend, monsters in the midfield with pace and mobility, pace out wide and guile up top and you win more than you lose.

Look at our team without DCL, Richarlison, Doucoure and Mina and most of that doesn't apply to us apart from Grays pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.