2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2x things really

1. Doucoure is by far our most important player - I said in the summer he's our best player when people were claiming Rodriguez was. 1 win in 8 without him last season and 0 wins in 2 without him this one tells its own story. We simply cant cope without his legs/presence in there.

2. You are comparing apples and oranges - Wolves last season were down and out under Nuno who was on the verge of the sack. The Wolves of this season under the new bloke look much better - they also had Jimenez up top and Hwang, Trincao etc who are all a hand full who weren't there last season.
I mean, last November you were having a go at brands for wasting money on him. And all summer banged on about how he can't pass a ball.

2x things really

1. Doucoure is by far our most important player - I said in the summer he's our best player when people were claiming Rodriguez was. 1 win in 8 without him last season and 0 wins in 2 without him this one tells its own story. We simply cant cope without his legs/presence in there.

2. You are comparing apples and oranges - Wolves last season were down and out under Nuno who was on the verge of the sack. The Wolves of this season under the new bloke look much better - they also had Jimenez up top and Hwang, Trincao etc who are all a hand full who weren't there last season.

We were equally poor in that game for the most part. Wolves 12 shots to Everton's 5 and they had all the play at 1-1 until a smash and grab.

They were toothless without Jimenez and Nuno ran out of ideas. They were a lot sharper on Monday.

You really do have an excuse for everything don’t you ?

You’re starting to come across as quite desperate now.

Its not an excuse though is it.

An example is playing Everton 1st half of the season under Marco Silva was totally different to playing against Everton the 2nd half of the season under Carlo Ancelotti after Silva was sacked.

Same squad of players but a different manager, different system/style.

Next you'll be telling me form/new manager bounce etc doesn't exist.

Its not an excuse though is it.

An example is playing Everton 1st half of the season under Marco Silva was totally different to playing against Everton the 2nd half of the season under Carlo Ancelotti after Silva was sacked.

Same squad of players but a different manager, different system/style.

Next you'll be telling me form/new manager bounce etc doesn't exist.
So what you are saying, is another manager could get something out of this squad..... benitez out.

All the play? 53% possession at home and 3 shots on target for Wolves all game. OK mate.

Before the Everton winner they were on top at 1-1 but had nothing up front to get the winner themselves.

They scored 36 goals last season, many of them before Jimenez was crocked.

I mean, last November you were having a go at brands for wasting money on him. And all summer banged on about how he can't pass a ball.

Fake News again from the resident stalker - I repeatedly called him our most important player and yes I dared not be a blinkered fanboy and point out his passing is largely poor for a CM.

I called for us to sign him from Watford for years and was laughed at by the usual suspects calling him a donkey...

Status
Not open for further replies.