2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we can only judge him when we have no injuries?
We can judge him with injuries realistically when we sign him some players to begin with.

Look at the subs bench and tell me what players can come on and change the game?

We have left him with the arse end of a squad after 4 years of poor transfer activity. Surely it's hard to judge a manager when you don't give him any players beyond sick notes and Tom Davies.

Vault me then.

We're sleepwalking to relegation with this fella in charge and all the beauts who keep licking his arsed will be going into hiding in a few weeks when it becomes apparent just how wrong you all got it.

Saying nobody else could do any better with this squad is utter bollocks. Carlo at least got to March before it all fell apart on him, he couldn't even make it to November.
I cant' look for what's not there. You show me where you said he deserves credit for a good start.

We can judge him with injuries realistically when we sign him some players to begin with.

Look at the subs bench and tell me what players can come on and change the game?

We have left him with the arse end of a squad after 4 years of poor transfer activity. Surely it's hard to judge a manager when you don't give him any players beyond sick notes and Tom Davies.

Obviously injuries are hindering him but that shouldn't mean he gets a free pass, otherwise what are we paying him a massive wedge of cash for? Also, it's funny that when we were winning loads of lads were saying the squad was stronger than last season because he had brought in Gray and Townsend, now all of a sudden we shouldn't expect him to better or match last season because of the squad.

Everything might like rosy for Klopp right now but let’s be honest if he was at a truly big Club he would of been sacked last season after losing 6 home games on the bounce...
He got to play Spurs in the CL final.
A team you would hand pick to play given the chance.
Also won the league with no one there to see it as no one was arsed in the end due to far bigger things going on.

I’d love to have won the titles, don’t get me wrong, but he’s hardly dominating world football is he.

Also, I just took a look at last year's Wolves fixture and this team got a 2-1 win there under Carlo

View attachment 144913

No Dom, No Allan, No actual Left winger, No Captain Coleman.

No excuses needed for Carlo

2x things really

1. Doucoure is by far our most important player - I said in the summer he's our best player when people were claiming Rodriguez was. 1 win in 8 without him last season and 0 wins in 2 without him this one tells its own story. We simply cant cope without his legs/presence in there.

2. You are comparing apples and oranges - Wolves last season were down and out under Nuno who was on the verge of the sack. The Wolves of this season under the new bloke look much better - they also had Jimenez up top and Hwang, Trincao etc who are all a hand full who weren't there last season.

Here you go.
I would call that a technical win, fair play. In my mind I'm afraid you ruined it with 'still dont' like him'. you can't really give someone credit even begrudgingly if ih the same breath you're saying it makes no difference. if anything, it's even worse, you are saying, 'he's doing ok, but I still dont like him' you've hunkered down on your unreasonableness

This is a point that is also forgotten also.

Noone to bring off the bench to change the game.

Maybe if we had players who could be brought on , the team wouldn't capulate so often in a period where subs are brought on? Kenny , rondon were two of the subs against wolves.
Rondon is his man. His favoured striker that he takes everywhere. If he now doesn't trust him, what does that say about his management?

He also had Gordon, who has been one of our more effective players. He had delph and davies who have played hundreds of games between them. Kenny is our back up rb.

He had a better bench than some of Carlos last season.

I would call that a technical win, fair play. In my mind I'm afraid you ruined it with 'still dont' like him'. you can't really give someone credit even begrudgingly if ih the same breath you're saying it makes no difference. if anything, it's even worse, you are saying, 'he's doing ok, but I still dont like him' you've hunkered down on your unreasonableness
I do this to my wife, everyday and I'm sure she does it back. ?

Whether your pro or anti-Benitez, try and not let that be your main focus at the club right now.

The board hired Benitez because he could act as an all too convenient lightning rod for criticism and frustration.

Even the biggest Benitez supporters know he is not a long term solution for this club. Please, please focus all your anger on the continuing problem of how poorly this club is ran from the top down, regardless of who the manager is.
I mean, they definitely think he is. It makes no sense, but that is what they think.

2x things really

1. Doucoure is by far our most important player - I said in the summer he's our best player when people were claiming Rodriguez was. 1 win in 8 without him last season and 0 wins in 2 without him this one tells its own story. We simply cant cope without his legs/presence in there.

2. You are comparing apples and oranges - Wolves last season were down and out under Nuno who was on the verge of the sack. The Wolves of this season under the new bloke look much better - they also had Jimenez up top and Hwang, Trincao etc who are all a hand full who weren't there last season.
The goal posts are on wheels with you lads

Status
Not open for further replies.