2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a bad day all round, I’d say the first proper black mark against him and he’ll be the first to know it wasn’t good enough, it’s how we respond next week, we beat Norwich off the back of the Villa and QPR losses so nothing less than a handsome win over Watford will do

They shouldn’t start another game, let alone the next one.

He seems to have a real blind spot for Rondon, which is quite baffling tbh.
He spent all bloody summer wanting him mate

And the club let him do it

But we're supposed to be getting away from this type of thing?

Gray and Townsend - terrific additions, full credit to RB.

Rondon, 32, after two years in China/Russia and having not played in four months. I don't care if his initial plan was just to have him as a 10-min back-up, it was a stupid plan. He's also on big wages.

If any of you are honestly expecting big things from a forward line of Rondon, Iwobi, Gray and Townsend then you need to evaluate your expectations.

Gray and Townsend have done well since coming in, but they aren’t going to do that week in and week out.

The other 2 are an embarrassment to be wearing the shirt.

I've said on here a few times that I'm anxiously looking at the 40 point mark this season, regardless of how we've started the season. That squad is horrible.

We lost against a better side with our 2 best forwards and 1 best CB out with the goal coming from our CB riddled with Long Covid blowing for tugs.

But sure Eddie Howe would have won us that game go get him in like I said im not arsed im weirdly looking forward to us one day eventually sacking Benitez when the reality hits the idiots in our fanbase of us having no money to bring in anyone as good/better than him.

Please explain his persistence with Rondon ?

He’s truly one of the worst players to ever pull on a blue shirt.

And don’t try and say he needs game time to get fit, as he doesn’t, he just proper garbage.

Even you with your heart shaped Benitez glasses can see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.