2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well clearly you support the RS so hopefully it won't be long before the mods ban you from here.

He hasn't pretended not to be one to be fair.

I have been a fan of him since his Valencia day and was ecstatic when Liverpool appointed him. Really heart broken when he was terminated. He would have won the league then if he was properly backed at the time.

I was really disappointed when FSG didn't hire him in 2011-12 when he was available and decided to appoint Dalglish instead. Bad mistakes from their part and it took them quite a while later to get it right with Klopp.

He always know how to make the team play better than the sum of its parts. I do personally rated him as high as Klopp in that regards. I don't think he ever have a chance to really create a team in his vision.

At Liverpool, he was stuck with slow CB (Carragher & Hyypia. Agger was too injury prone to form the partnership with Skrtel, losing Vidic to Man Utd was a big blow looking back) and lack of top class wide attacking player to play to his vision (Daniel Alves, Figo, Simao). His Valencia team, although lacking top class striker, is probably the closest.

He will do a really really job for Everton I am sure of that. It is exactly the environment that he should thrived. I don't think he would want the Newcastle job as he would prefer to build the team from the ground up and that's need stability.

In my opinion, the top 3 (Man City, Liverpool, & Chelsea) are too far ahead of anyone else at the moment but the 4th place is still up for grab. With some luck on your key players and with proper support in January transfer window, I can see your team challenging Man Utd for the 4th place.

You are in good hand so I don't think I need to wish you luck as long as he is still your manager.

Hi everyone.

We're an Everton forum.

We ask all threads in our Everton forum to remain on topic.

We're particularly keen to ensure our biggest threads, with our biggest audiences - remain on topic.

It's not as big ask, is it?

We've asked it since February 2007;

• Stay On Topic
    Make a particular effort to ensure that your reply in any discussion is relevant and 'on topic'. If you are perceived to be deliberately diverting a thread away from it's topic, you'll be adjudged to be sabotaging and effectively spamming our forum and will be banned.

This thread is about the Everton manager, in our Everton forum. Visitors will expect to read posts within this thread about the Everton manager.

Occasionally, the nature of forums means people will of course venture away from the main thread topic and our volunteers, moderators, will issue a warning which reminds fans;

Your message is considered to be 'off topic'.

GrandOldTeam prides itself on offering Everton fans a place for intelligent and respectful debate about the issues that matter to them, offering a feature-rich, intelligent and moderated forum for our readers to share their own personal views on all things Everton FC related. We're enormously proud of the websites ethos, one which we thinks accurately represents the Evertonian community as the very best in the World.

We do ask that all visitors follow our relatively laid back guidelines to ensure these forums remain user-friendly, and one of these is;

Stay On Topic
Make a particular effort to ensure that your reply in any discussion is relevant and 'on topic'. If you are perceived to be deliberately diverting a thread away from it's topic, you'll be adjudged to be sabotaging and effectively spamming our forum.

A reminder that if you'd like to mention something that's clearly away from the thread discussion, please;

Start a conversation

Thanks

Despite the polite requests, despite the warnings (multiple moderator warnings required to trigger a 2 day suspension) - some have chosen to continue treat the forum as their personal playground. To antagonise, to try and circumvent our very simple request. I've permanently banned a handful of those who lack common courtesy this morning.

Please don't spam your own forum.

Respect the moderators and the forums rules; rules which have served this forum well for nearly 15 years.

Hi everyone.

We're an Everton forum.

We ask all threads in our Everton forum to remain on topic.

We're particularly keen to ensure our biggest threads, with our biggest audiences - remain on topic.

It's not as big ask, is it?

We've asked it since February 2007;

• Stay On Topic
    Make a particular effort to ensure that your reply in any discussion is relevant and 'on topic'. If you are perceived to be deliberately diverting a thread away from it's topic, you'll be adjudged to be sabotaging and effectively spamming our forum and will be banned.

This thread is about the Everton manager, in our Everton forum. Visitors will expect to read posts within this thread about the Everton manager.

Occasionally, the nature of forums means people will of course venture away from the main thread topic and our volunteers, moderators, will issue a warning which reminds fans;

Despite the polite requests, despite the warnings (multiple moderator warnings required to trigger a 2 day suspension) - some have chosen to continue treat the forum as their personal playground. To antagonise, to try and circumvent our very simple request. I've permanently banned a handful of those who lack common courtesy this morning.

Please don't spam your own forum.

Respect the moderators and the forums rules; rules which have served this forum well for nearly 15 years.
Yes, but what do you like to eat for breakfast?

Sorry, couldnt resist it.

Braced for a lengthy ban. ☹️

Status
Not open for further replies.