2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Independence day? Omg, if you haven't seen it yet. Get on netflix and be prepared to have your mind blown.

Yesh me and terrier do that all the time. Its an in joke. He says he is popin me on ignore. I say something playful back. Its our thing.
Haven't seen it. Will have a look. Apologies for the intervention. It made me go, "Ooh, that's not nice!" so misread the situation. ?

OK so you must be ancient and cynical when Independence day came out. As it was a big deal when out.
Ancient and cynical, is far more accurate. Never been a big movie-goer. First match was v Wolves when Emyln Hughes took a dive and got Andy King (I think) sent off. Accidentally went into the Wolves end as I was a kid just off the boat and hadn't a clue where I was going. Too scared to ask.

Glass half empty: We were only good for a 1/3 of the game. Lucky to win

Glass half full: We didn't play particularly well for 2/3 of the game, but managed the win anyway. Imagine what we will be like when Benny has had longer with the team and when Richie and DCL return to action?!

Glass potentially full: @Toff33Blues99 returns to RAWK with his tail between his legs, thoroughly disappointed.

Don't kopites like the fat odious toad? Am confused by ur strange logic

Status
Not open for further replies.