2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What in this paragraph alludes to me cracking open champagne?

’It’s early days but credit to the man, he’s doing lots of good things so far, hope it continues’

I’m merely giving credit where it’s due whilst also stating it’s early days! Honestly mate, you are allowed to enjoy Everton doing well, that’s kinda the point after all..
Personally I am at the stage where I have no opinion on the waiter as a manager. I think after 7 league games, and the previous record of succesful early results of some very poor managers indeed at the club, its a reasonable position to take. My 'cheese on toast' vote in the poll makes that clear.

As a man I believe he is a vile human being, a kopite mercenary who has come to us for his payday no more, no less. But thats irrelevant to what he achieves with us..

I say let him get on with it, and make any estimation or judgement on successful results after Christmas.

Last edited:
We played better at start of last season but don't let facts get in the way
Wait until DCL and Richie come back. Benny will have you eating out of his hand mate. You'll be scrambling about on grinder trying to find anyone who remotely looks like Benny, just to feel close to him.

Say hello to RAWK when you log back in to update them.

Quote As a man I believe he is a vile human being.
Are you high on something? Or unbeknown to anyone else you know him personally and his character is as you describe. That would be sad.
He's come here for the money, doubled down on his 'small club' comments as soon as he arrived, and is hero worshiped on the kop

that is enough for me.

We are giving up a load of chances now , we are also not playing as consistent. A good 30 mins vs Burnley doesn't hide the fact we abysmal for the 1st 60.
This has happened in all games except Brighton
Glass half empty: We were only good for a 1/3 of the game. Lucky to win

Glass half full: We didn't play particularly well for 2/3 of the game, but managed the win anyway. Imagine what we will be like when Benny has had longer with the team and when Richie and DCL return to action?!

Glass potentially full: @Toff33Blues99 returns to RAWK with his tail between his legs, thoroughly disappointed.

Personally I am at the stage where I have no opinion on the waiter as a manager. I think after 7 league games, and the previous record of succesful early results of some very poor managers indeed at the club, its a reasonable position to take. My 'cheese on toast' vote in the poll makes that clear.

As a man I believe he is a vile human being, a kopite mercenary who has come to us for his payday no more, no less. But thats irrelevant to what he achieves with us..

I say let him get on with it, and make any estimation or judgement on successful results after Christmas.
We have taken your Lord Kev the Rat from you. Cut the head and the body will die.

4% soon

@Spadge Vernacular

Welcome aboard Kev.

I've put the kettle on. Always knew you'd see reason. I knew you were sound deep down.

I know people weren't happy Benitez wanted Longstaff in as a cover CM option but those stats are why - hard work, energy.

Longstaff may well come in either January or next summer and I would certainly have him over Delph/Gbamin/Davies in that holding CM role.

It's a great surname!! I would expect something like that in a Shakespearean historic play!

Status
Not open for further replies.