2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed for you.

I hope your real life is more rounded and fulfilling than that what you post here. Your world must be so simple (a reflection perhaps of your posts) black and white, good and bad etc.
I'm not sure what you want to achieve... Establish who's the biggest and best blue? Or, increase posting counts on the forum by being tribal. Either way, by your reckoning, that can only be achieved with a side of the fence. If that's the case, all your doing, for your own amusement, is splitting the fan base further.
Everyone has a view on the current Everton and it's Manager. Respect it. As you apparently and dogmatically demand from others. You and your pathetic crusading sidekick the fadge vernacular are just that, boring see you next Tuesdays, spouting gash.
Mate you're level 950k. Are you honestly expecting me to listen to what you have to say?

Uncalled for. Crossed the line from wind up to insult. Calling someone a liar with no evidence? Not cool!
It was one of these 'liar' accusations tbf. (If you get the reference)
indepdendence-day-12.gif

I like Terrier.

Fixed for you.

I hope your real life is more rounded and fulfilling than that what you post here. Your world must be so simple (a reflection perhaps of your posts) black and white, good and bad etc.
I'm not sure what you want to achieve... Establish who's the biggest and best blue? Or, increase posting counts on the forum by being tribal. Either way, by your reckoning, that can only be achieved with a side of the fence. If that's the case, all your doing, for your own amusement, is splitting the fan base further.
Everyone has a view on the current Everton and it's Manager. Respect it. As you apparently and dogmatically demand from others. You and your pathetic crusading sidekick the fadge vernacular are just that, boring see you next Tuesdays, spouting gash.
It's Vadge Spenacular, ffs.

If it was in jest, I apologise. Still getting used to this so probably missing in jokes. (Don't get reference though ?)
Independence day? Omg, if you haven't seen it yet. Get on netflix and be prepared to have your mind blown.

Yesh me and terrier do that all the time. Its an in joke. He says he is popin me on ignore. I say something playful back. Its our thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.