2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great 7 mins , good second half , yop performance by his signings , decent management overall and I’m very happy with the result .

I’m more than happy with the managers start . However if anyone is telling me he’ll have an extended honeymoon period they might not of been in the ground at 1-0 ! I’m not saying it’s right or fair but it didn’t feel particularly welcoming .the first defeat will definitely be a test , my hope is I’ll be 134 by then .

to be clear I’m absolutely delighted with both the second half & the 3 points .
I get you mate, sadly that's the truth - he will certainly know about his first home defeat, for me he has done enough though so far to not receive the inevitable hammering he will get for our first loss, I'm starting to belive we won't see the extended runs of poor form we've become accustomed to under him

He just has to get 3 points in the next 3 games and he's had a better start than Carlo.

What then you schmucks?

I get you mate, sadly that's the truth - he will certainly know about his first home defeat, for me he has done enough though so far to not receive the inevitable hammering he will get for our first loss, I'm starting to belive we won't see the extended runs of poor form we've become accustomed to under him
Ok so im a little drunk & still out , well walking home , but I think he’s done a great job and I loved him still being animated at 3-1so I think we can hope the poor runs might not be about he looks to be doing a very decent job .

First half - as bad as anything witnessed under Walter Smith. 3 CBS at home Vs the dingles is a joke. We're gonna get done if that crap carries on.

Second half - as good as Tommy tuchel/Pep Fraudiola - adapted the shape and deserved the win.

I thought Gomes was absolutley brilliant when he came on - joined everything up and was always available and involved.

One thing he's got over Ancellotti - we are so much fitter.

Ok so im a little drunk & still out , well walking home , but I think he’s done a great job and I loved him still being animated at 3-1so I think we can hope the poor runs might not be about he looks to be doing a very decent job .
Same here BTW, nothing wrong with that! Although I'm a James fan you have to admire how he's already publicly and transparently cut to the chase and dealt with the situation, no BS or anything over the top, but made it explicitly clear in a respectful way what he expects in his players and what he won't tolerate, very early days obviously but we've started this season so much better than how we finished the last..

Same here BTW, nothing wrong with that! Although I'm a James fan you have to admire how he's already publicly and transparently cut to the chase and dealt with the situation, no BS or anything over the top, but made it explicitly clear in a respectful way what he expects in his players and what he won't tolerate, very early days obviously but we've started this season so much better than how we finished the last..
To be clear I didn’t want him here &
I won’t pretend I did but so far he’s doing well & more than that I think he’s lucky , I mean that as as compliment still a long way to go mind.

First half - as bad as anything witnessed under Walter Smith. 3 CBS at home Vs the dingles is a joke. We're gonna get done if that crap carries on.

Second half - as good as Tommy tuchel/Pep Fraudiola - adapted the shape and deserved the win.

I thought Gomes was absolutley brilliant when he came on - joined everything up and was always available and involved.

One thing he's got over Ancellotti - we are so much fitter.
He also knows how to positively change games with half time team talks tbf!

Status
Not open for further replies.