2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great 7 mins , good second half , yop performance by his signings , decent management overall and I’m very happy with the result .

I’m more than happy with the managers start . However if anyone is telling me he’ll have an extended honeymoon period they might not of been in the ground at 1-0 ! I’m not saying it’s right or fair but it didn’t feel particularly welcoming .the first defeat will definitely be a test , my hope is I’ll be 134 by then .

to be clear I’m absolutely delighted with both the second half & the 3 points .

Manchester United.

Correct.

A7E1E42E-0C64-4F25-9CDA-0E1C48F9AB47.jpeg

Mate, you've shot your load so many times already this season that you should change your name to Spooge Factory.

And, once again, I have always wanted and will always want Everton to win games, so I'm very pleased with our start to the season. For the record, though, we had a very good start to last season as well, and we finished 10th. Long way to go before I start referring to Benitez with any embarrassing nicknames.
Oh mate, some people will always be forever premature :(

Great 7 mins , good second half , yop performance by his signings , decent management overall and I’m very happy with the result .

I’m more than happy with the managers start . However if anyone is telling me he’ll have an extended honeymoon period they might not of been in the ground at 1-0 ! I’m not saying it’s right or fair but it didn’t feel particularly welcoming .the first defeat will definitely be a test , my hope is I’ll be 134 by then .

to be clear I’m absolutely delighted with both the second half & the 3 points .
It's silly that you feel you need to offer an apology because there's a certain aspect of the managers performance that you want to criticise. But that's how the arse lickers in here have got you. lol

Its almost identical to last season in some games, we have showed the same….good game changing tactics. Last season we had more flare with james.

gray looks good, but lets see how he looks when chips are down….like he has done all career so far….he has showed nothing.

im just so sceptical, and dont want to go ott.
Im sure so many of you forget how well we started last season….the media and social media blow up…it was mental…zcars played on radio x……james all over the gaff….number 1 singles etc.
I remember it well. I was taken in by it.
Happy now, but let’s wait and see.

Can't fault Benitez as of yet. Early days but looking promising. Think we will still be out of reach of the big spenders but he will have us beating teams we should. I am sure he will take a shotgun instead of a knife to the big boys

Everybody has a tough time against these...
The season hadn't begun yet last year.

Funny how every opponent is relegation fodder now. Brighton have nine points ffs.
'Wait till we come up against united or City lad we'll see then'... yeah we will probably lose and what? Are people forgetting we are Everton.

When has beating every team outside the top 4 bog standard and real test is these mega rich super powers.

Unless you have a goal post moving agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.