2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen no one absolve the manager of any blame.

90% players/Brands/board

10% Benitez
For the game the other day, he is absolutely more to blame than 10%. He set the team up, he made the subs etc.

He's not to blame for injuries or our crap recruitment (Rondon aside).

He is to blame for our play being generally rubbish, though. Just like Ancelotti was.

This benitez bollacks is driving me nuts. Our fans have just got to get behind the players the team the management to the best of our ability. Give the belief, the whole club live with fear and I don’t know we can change it,but looking over a t them [Poor language removed] over the park won’t change it.

This benitez bollacks is driving me nuts. Our fans have just got to get behind the players the team the management to the best of our ability. Give the belief, the whole club live with fear and I don’t know we can change it,but looking over a t them [Poor language removed] over the park won’t change it.

No one’s talking about them lot. They left us in the rear view mirror years ago.

You & I know how this ends.

The issue in appointing Benitez is he was never going to get the time because of his past, if things went wrong.

We can take losing to an extent. We can take mistakes costing us the odd time etc.

But the footy has been generally durge, we're now crap in one of the only areas we were decent in last season, and our recruitment policy seems to have been players Benitez knew or had scouted himself which means the DoF is useless and the system isn't in place.

You can't be winning 1 game in 6 and not come under some form of criticism, no matter who you are. Everything is extenuated, maybe unfairly, with Benitez, but there'd be a bit more leeway if we were at least looking like a team that wasn't just trying to counter-attack and be unable to do anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.