2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course we are doing better - we're not playing like Barcelona thats the point we are just doing the basics whicj we haven't been doing for years - pressing, fighting for the ball, having pace in the side, being direct and playing to our strengths whilst also trying to mix it up.
Its no better than the early days of Martinez , Koeman , Silva or Ancelotti.

Could even say the same for Big Dunc.

Its a solid start
Leave it there , lets see after 7/8 games.

We shouldn't lose sight of the fact he's not been dealt a great hand since he took over.

Senior player suspended, very limited budget to work with, two players publically want out, starters isolating.

The haters will get their chance to hound 'Fat SW/Mess/Pig' out when we hit a bad patch, but signs OK so far.
That's about the size of it.

It cant be any fun being on the outside of things for this season and beyond.

Cut your losses now and just get behind the team and enjoy the ride.

Managers come and go.
I am Dave, the kopite gets no love from me. The sooner he’s gone from this club the better, hopefully some of the fans will regain their dignity and remember what’s it means to be an Evertonian

I am Dave, the kopite gets no love from me. The sooner he’s gone from this club the better, hopefully some of the fans will regain their dignity and remember what’s it means to be an Evertonian
too right Comrade

rafatollah.jpg

No pasarán!

Bending the knee to a kopite
So come may time and if a big if I know are captain is going up the stairs at Wembley to lift a trophy we have all waited to long for your not gonna cheer .let it go mate and get behind our club like other posters have said managers come and go

Where have I ever said this, please enlighten me.
Nar you haven’t not saying you have either but you seem to want him to fail so bad .hes here now nothing we can do about it now better for us all if we support him and maybe win some thing at long last

Status
Not open for further replies.