2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No
But lets not go overboard after 2 games eh.
Theres nothing to say the same cant or wont happen with Benitez.

We got history with this , Martinez, Koeman & Silva also started well......yet here we are.
true. But the current chap is a top manager so I am optimistic. Koeman nearly ploughed Valencia into administration, Rafael won the league there competing against RM and Barca. Different gravy.

true. But the current chap is a top manager so I am optimistic. Koeman nearly ploughed Valencia into administration, Rafael won the league there competing against RM and Barca. Different gravy.
Well ...no it isnt.
That was beards ago.

Ancelotti =Madrid
Koeman = Barca
Martinez = Belgium

Seem to have done well lately while Benitez was erm.........
Relegating Newcastle then bottom of the Chinese league.

Well ...no it isnt.
That was beards ago.

Ancelotti =Madrid
Koeman = Barca
Martinez = Belgium

Seem to have done well lately while Benitez was erm.........
Relegating Newcastle then bottom of the Chinese league.
well if that's your view of Benitez abilities I think you will be in for a very pleasant surprise. So it's all good.

Werent you singing Carlo's praises at the time.

The vaults can be cruel yanno.

Of course I was we were fantastic to watch... but it wasn't sustainable when you go through our squad of players.

I would rather play like this over 38 games than like we did for half a dozen before playing over 30 games of slow, weak, timid, slow, tippy tappy football.

Of course I was we were fantastic to watch... but it wasn't sustainable when you go through our squad of players.

I would rather play like this over 38 games than like we did for half a dozen before playing over 30 games of slow, weak, timid, slow, tippy tappy football.
Sustainable .....you couldnt have known that then.
Our squad.....its the same squad.

So lets not go overboard and say we are doing things different & better.....because we are not.

Lets see after 7 or 8 games.

Sustainable .....you couldnt have known that then.
Our squad.....its the same squad.

So lets not go overboard and say we are doing things different & better.....because we are not.

Lets see after 7 or 8 games.

Of course we are doing better - we're not playing like Barcelona thats the point we are just doing the basics whicj we haven't been doing for years - pressing, fighting for the ball, having pace in the side, being direct and playing to our strengths whilst also trying to mix it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.