2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't want him here but by God he's delivering. if he keeps it up he's well on his way to the entire fanbase backing him.
dis3.gif

What a performance from the team today. Had the better chances and if Davies had been braver we could have won. I think we would have done if either DCL or Richy had played.

Benitez got it spot on tactically today. We're also moving the ball a lot quicker, which makes such a difference.

Such a great goal, too. When did we last score breakaway goals like that? I've been trying not to get too carried away after being bitten last season, and it's still very early days, but Benitez is starting to look like the real deal.

Must be terrible for those so determined to hate him, not to be able to join those of us thoroughly enjoying the results he's squeezing out of these players.

Just give it up and enjoy Everton again. The club is bigger than any individual and as the old saying goes, you're cutting off your nose to spite your face.

The club doesn't care if you don't like him, the players don't care if you don't like him and he sure as hell doesn't care; so what are you trying to achieve? Is this the hill you choose to die on?

Come back to just enjoying Everton whilst you can.

That was a proper away performance, gritty, controlled and extremely threatening on the break. You really can’t argue with the team spirit Benitez seems to be building at the moment. Doucoure and Allan were a very impressive pair once again, the only worry for me was that Allan seemed to be in discomfort with his groin in the last 15 minutes, I hope it’s not a recurrence of last seasons injury, he is so important to this team.

DCL and Richarlison should be back after the international break, so, hopefully, we won’t be seeing Rondon for a while, I hope his next game is the FA Cup 3rd round and that he is at least a stone lighter by then.

Must be terrible for those so determined to hate him, not to be able to join those of us thoroughly enjoying the results he's squeezing out of these players.

Just give it up and enjoy Everton again. The club is bigger than any individual and as the old saying goes, you're cutting off your nose to spite your face.

The club doesn't care if you don't like him, the players don't care if you don't like him and he sure as hell doesn't care; so what are you trying to achieve? Is this the hill you choose to die on?

Come back to just enjoying Everton whilst you can.
Im enjoying them.

Doesn't mean I have to like the manager though.
Two entirely separate things.
Fairly easy to grasp if you posess more than the odd functioning brain cell.

I was one of the ones who was prepared to turn my back on Everton if they appointed him initially. Then I thought I should act more befitting of a man of my age, so stopped behaving like that and am able to enjoy what’s happening.

Its chalk and cheese compared to last season. We now move up the pitch with intent and pace, as opposed to the absolute eye pi55 we had to endure under the snake.

Keep it up Mr Benitez, very good start to the season.

He is doing miracles and everyone but our own fan base is noticing. We are getting media exposure because of it.

3rd in the league boys. Trust in this guy. He is actually putting his heart in this, unlike the last bunch of changers who just wanted coin
...money changers?

Status
Not open for further replies.