2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is doing miracles and everyone but our own fan base is noticing. We are getting media exposure because of it.

3rd in the league boys. Trust in this guy. He is actually putting his heart in this, unlike the last bunch of changers who just wanted coin

And sadly that just makes the fanbase as a whole look like bad teds.

I mean imagine if he finishes in europe and fans still are against him - I said weeks ago and stand by it the once proud fanbase of Everton Football Club has turned into Geordies these past few months - complete with bedsheets.

We are where we should be. No doubt the team responds to a home crowd, snarl and all.
Played well away all last season and better at Trafford in my opinion.
Do expect to be near champions league certainly in a European finish, slow clap if its that conferance nonsense.

I would have taken a draw before the game but on reflection they were there for the taking. Rondon basically had us playing with 10 men and hthe manager got the subs wrong. Let's hope we don't regret the dropped points at the end of the season.
No team with that many excellent players is 'there for the taking' as you well know. Considering our injury list it was a superb, well managed game. We even had to do without our answer to Ronaldo, Alex Iwobi and we still got a point.

I mean imagine if he finishes in europe and fans still are against him - I said weeks ago and stand by it the once proud fanbase of Everton Football Club has turned into Geordies these past few months - complete with bedsheets.

No it doesn't make the fanbase look bad, it was a fan base with trepidation, and that was understandable.

I didnt jump on his back after defeats and im not gonna suck him off after wins.

I find it very easy to forget hes our manager and just enjoy the football.

That said, I did say the squad wasnt as bad as others told me it was, but to get results whilst missing 2 of our best players and 6 other first-teamers out is quite the feat.

Onwards and upwards Everton Football Club.

And big up ya man Marcel Brands for his astute signings in the summer.

Some serious egg on faces in here.

Same posters bemoaning his lack of worthiness of the position ignoring that we’d been failing under the likes of the Real Madrid boss, the Barca boss, Belgium boss etc.

He’s the manager we need because he suits us, and his shrewd signings suit us more than the huge signings we’ve thrown money at the last 5 seasons or so.

To quote the missus - this just fits.

7% of them tbf... that scream really loud online.

Don't have me to do a new poll fellas. I'll demote you from 7% so quick it'll make your head spin.

No team with that many excellent players is 'there for the taking' as you well know. Considering our injury list it was a superb, well managed game. We even had to do without our answer to Ronaldo, Alex Iwobi and we still got a point.
No, we had enough chances to win that. These are the type of dropped points from last season that saw fall from CL places at the end of the season. The manager simply can't afford to do this if he wants to improve upon Ancelotti.

Status
Not open for further replies.